Radar/Speed Trailer Request

Vehicles speeding in your area?  You can request the radar/speed limit trailer.

We are only able to deploy the speed trailer to Cerro Gordo County.  If you live outside our county, you will need to contact your local police or sheriff's office.

Requests will be reviewed and the trailer will be deployed as necessary.  All requests will be considered.

Request for the Radar/Speed Trailer

  1. 3. Your name and phone number (optional)

County Courthouse

220 N. Washington Ave.
Mason City, IA 50401
Contact · Report a Concern

Courthouse Hours

M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed Holidays
Department Hours May Vary