Licensed Contractor Registration

Understand requirements for working within the County Right-of-Way

Anyone wishing to provide skills or services within the County Right-of-Way must be a licensed contractor. These activities include surveying, construction or modification of driveways, tile work, brush removal, and anything else you are paid to complete within the road Right-of-Way. Please see the application form linked on this page for the Yearly Fee and other requirements for the license.

County Courthouse

220 N. Washington Ave.
Mason City, IA 50401
Contact · Report a Concern

Courthouse Hours

M-F 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Closed Holidays
Department Hours May Vary